The school follows the syllabus in the following subjects:
- English – as the first language and medium of instruction.
- Hindi - as the second language.
- Urdu may be chosen as a second language depending on the availability of the teachers and sufficient number of students in a class opting for these subjects.
- Arabic as compulsory third language for all students from Class 1 to 8 and can be opted as a second language in Class IX & X other than Hindi.
- Environmental Science up to 4th standard
- Science & Social Studies from 5th standard onwards.
- Islamic Studies / Moral Science
- Saudi History and Culture
- Health & Physical Education
- Arts and Crafts
Text books will be supplied by the school depending on the stock available on a no-profit, no-loss basis. The dates of issuing books will be intimated in advance.